QUIT SMOKING THIS OCTOBER WITH ECO-VAPE
For us at EcoVape, Stoptober is an important time of the year. As a Vaping company, having the opportunity to play a part in helping people quit smoking is a job we relish. For many of us at Eco-Vape, we have first hand experience of the trials and tribulations a person goes through when trying to kick the habit of smoking cigarettes.
That’s why we’re so excited to have the backing of the NHS Stoptober campaign each year, endorsing vaping as a key player in the road to a smoke free lifestyle.
With that being said, what better way to celebrate this inspiring time of the year than encouraging your friends and family to go smoke free for the entire month of October?
Eco-Vapes Supporting Role
With October now underway, Our staff are prepped, ready and waiting to assist smokers, both instore, and online.
We’ve updated our web chat option to speed up our support this month and make sure we get you the answers you need quickly and efficiently. Whether you’re looking for advice on where to start with hardware? vape terminology? ordering and delivery times? We’ll have one of our trained support team able to assist you!
Money Saving Offers
What’s more is we’ve created some great money saving promotional offers to make switching to vaping even more of a ‘No Brainer’. With offers starting at just £10 and ranging to £30, not to mention the future savings you’ll make by quitting smoking, there’s no better time to quit than TODAY!
If you live locally to one of our 22 Eco-Vape store locations then come on down and pay us a visit! We’ve trained each of our shop staff to be well versed and knowledgeable on a wide variety of topics and challenges you might have in the transition into the vaping lifestyle, and we’re more than happy to answer your questions, share your stories, and make sure you leave ready to succeed!
Want to find your nearest Eco-Vape store location?
Check out our store locator and simply enter your post code to see which of our team members you’ll be visiting today! CLICK HERE TO VIEW STORE LOCATOR
MORE INFO ON THE STOPTOBER CHALLENGE
What is Stoptober?
Stoptober is a 28-day no smoking health campaign ran throughout the month of October.
Quitting smoking for 28 days means you are 5 times for more likely to stop for good!
Participate in Stoptober and join thousands across the country to quit smoking for good. You wont be on your own, join the campaign via social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter and gain support from everyone else participating!
Stoptober support is FREE and can be ordered online!
- Stoptober stop smoking pack which includes:
– a 28 day calendar to track your Stoptober journey
– a health and wealth wheel to see the difference quitting will make
– an intro card to keep you motivated
- A smartphone app – with 28 daily updates and quitting advice
- Text and email support services for motivational pick-me-ups
- Tips, encouragement and support from the thousands of people going through the same thing via Social Media (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube)
Participate in the Stoptober Challenge and make October the month you change your life – enjoy better health and a much healthier bank balance…
NHS England – Smoking Stats
“Smoking is the largest preventable cause of death and disability, and inequalities in health, in England. It is associated with almost every indicator of deprivation and marginalisation”
Why should you quit smoking?
Quitting can help you add years to your life. Smokers who quit before the age of 40 reduce their chance of dying early from smoking-related diseases by about 90 percent. You can take control of your health by quitting and staying smoke free. Over time, you’ll greatly lower your risk of death from lung cancer and other diseases such as heart disease, stroke, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and at least 13 other kinds of cancer. When you quit, you’ll also protect your loved ones from dangerous second hand smoke. You’ll set a good example and show your family that a life without cigarettes is possible.
Remind yourself of the rewards you gain from quitting:
- 20 minutes: heart rate, blood pressure drop
- 12 hours: carbon monoxide in the bloodstream drops to normal
- 2 weeks–3 months: circulation, lung function improves; heart attack risk begins to drop
- 1–9 months: cough less, breathe easier
- 1 year: risk of coronary heart disease cut in half
- 2–5 years: risk of cancer of mouth, throat, esophagus, bladder cut in half; stroke risk is reduced to that of a non-smoker
- 10 years: half as likely to die from lung cancer; risk of kidney or pancreatic cancer decreases
- 15 years: risk of coronary heart disease is the same as a non-smoker
Smoking damages nearly every organ in your body, there is no good reason for smoking. After you quit, your body begins to heal within 20 minutes of your last cigarette. The nicotine leaves your body within three days. As your body starts to repair itself, you may feel worse instead of better. Withdrawal is difficult to manage but it is a sign that your body is healing.